Pet Blanket Volunteer Event
SUN. FEB 19 - 1:00 - 2:30 PM
FREE & OPEN TO THE COMMUNITY!
Max Cap: 50
Come make tie-fleece blankets at the Y! Easy project for the whole family.
Donated Items needed for the Animal Shelters
The NSYMCA Social Responsibility Committee will be collecting pet supplies and fleece material to benefit Wright-Way Rescue, Orphans of the Storm, and Heartland Animal Shelter.
- 1 yard of fleece material needed per blanket
- Paper Towels
- Cat Litter (Clumping, Clay & Recycled)
- Laundry Detergent
- Mops, Brooms, Buckets, etc
- Trash and Contractor bags
- Unopened Pet Food
- Office Supplies (Paper Reams, Pens, Highlighters, Etc.)
- Dog and Cat Toys
- Kongs and puzzle feeder toys
- Leashes, Collars, and Harnesses
- Royal Canin Baby Cat Kitten Food
Donations will be accepted through the month of February and can be dropped off at the front desk of